Camphor Essential Oil 9 ml
Camphor White is extracted from the bark of the Asian evergreen Camphor Laurel. When steam distillation is applied to the bark of the tree, a woody, balsamic essential oil is released, with a similar fragrance to Eucalyptus. This oil has been utilised in aromatherapy for many years, specifically in the treatment of nervous dispositions and in moments of emotional upheaval. Similarly to Eucalyptus, Camphor White can also be used in vaporisation or steam distillations to encourage deep breathing and as a decongestant during periods of illness. Camphor White is also commonly used as an insect repellent and is often a prominent ingredient in moth protection products. Due to the potential risks caused by improper use, Camphor (White) oil should only be used by professional Aromatherapists.
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Cinnamomum Camphora Oil
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Bark
- Aroma: Woody, intense and bal-samic
- Fragrance Family: Balsamic
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Grapefruit, Peppermint & Rosemary
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.