Browse by category
- Angels & Fairies
- Crystal Jewellery
- Meru Pyramids
- Reiki Journey Magic Candles
- Incense, Sage & Cleansing
- Tarot cards & Oracle Cards
Stepping Stones Greenwich
97 Trafalgar Road
London SE10 9TS
Our shop is open Mon-Sun 10am-6.45pm | Telephone: 0800 1601061 or 0208 8532733
Delivery and shipping
No order will be deemed to constitute a contract of sale irrespective of the manner of its transmission to the Seller until the Goods are despatched by the Seller.
The Seller's failure to insist upon strict adherence to any of the terms and conditions with this contract shall not be deemed a waiver of its rights within these terms and conditions.
- All prices displayed include VAT.
- All orders are paid in GB pounds, your card company will usually provide you with the exchange rate for your local currency in your card statement.
- The price payable shall be that displayed at the time of ordering.
The Seller shall not be held liable for any losses, expenses or consequential loss incurred by the Buyer or any other person or company however arising whether directly or indirectly out of a failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
- Customers will receive an Order Acceptance email with an estimated time of despatching and delivery. We cannot take responsibility for late delivery when it is beyond our control.
- Customers can have the option of giving a delivery address if different from the invoice address.
- We aim to despatch within five days of receiving the order.
- Local deliveries may be arranged and will be free of charge (we reserve the right to refuse this service).
- We deliver only to the UK.
- We deliver from our premises at 97 Trafalgar Road Greenwich London SE10 9TS
We despatch by Recorded (Signed for) first class, delivery aim 5 days.
Delivery charges are those published by Hermes. Gift Vouchers are sent free of charge.
Day after deliveries can be arranged at extra cost, please call the shop to be advised.
The contracts from the sales of goods by steppingstonesgreenwich.co.uk shall be subject to and governed by English law. Liability of steppingstonesgreenwich.co.uk shall in no circumstance exceed the original value of the price charged for the goods. steppingstonesgreenwich.co.uk cannot accept liability for injury or negative consequence of using the products it sells.
Acceptance of terms
By placing an order with steppingstonesgreenwich.co.uk you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Terms of sale
No order will be deemed to constitute a contract of sale irrespective of the manner of its transmission to the Seller until the goods are despatched by the Seller.
All prices displayed include VAT. The price payable shall be that displayed at the time of ordering.
All goods are checked before despatch. In the unlikely event of faulty or damaged goods being received please notify us in writing within 7 days to arrange return.
If you are dissatisfied with your goods for any reason you may return them to us within 14 days for a refund or an exchange. Just ensure the goods are unused and in their original packaging.
When returning goods for any reason please ensure you obtain a proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for non receipt of items.
Your Cancellation Rights
Under the ‘Distance Selling Regulations 2000’ you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt, providing you inform us of your cancellation in writing within seven days.
If you choose to do so, you are responsible for the postage incurred in returning your order.
The return address is the same as the address on the website: Stepping Stones 97 Trafalgar Road Greenwich London SE10 9TS.
You don’t have the right to cancel when:
- the sale of customised goods or perishable goods
- sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which have been opened
We aim to provide a service that is efficient and friendly. If you have any complaints about your experience of using our online shop, please contact us.
We aim to provide the best possible services. If you have any complaints about your experience of using our services, please contact us.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy.
All our customer data is securely stored within our business. Only senior members of staff have access to this data.
We will not pass on or sell or in any way disclose our customers’ information or email addresses to any 3rd parties.
We only collect the minimum amount of information from you to fulfil orders, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- We don’t use our customers’ email addresses to send newsletters or to compile mailing lists.
- You have the right to ask what information we have on you.
- You have the right to ask us to modify any information we have on you i.e. telephone numbers, email addresses.
- You have the right to ask us to remove any information we hold on you.
Cookies in use
csrf_token (strictly necssary, expires 2 hours)
A security cookie used to prevent Cross Site Request Forgery attacks.
last_activity (strictly necessary, expires 1 year)
Records the time of the last page load. Used in conjunction with the last_visit cookie.
last_visit (strictly necessary, expires 1 year)
Date of the visitors last visit.
tracker (functionality, expires end of session)
Contains the last 5 pages viewed, encrypted for security. Typically used for form or error message returns.
visitor_consents (strictly necessary, expires 1 year)
Saves responses to Consent requests for non-logged in visitors.
cartthrob_session_id (strictly necessary, expires 24 hours)
Remembers shopping cart contents for online purchases.
Aside from cartthrob_session_id none of our cookies store personally identifiable information.